The Guardian Alert 911 is the world’s first personal emergency response system (PERS) with two-way voice communication in the pendant. By pressing a single button, the Guardian Alert 911 automatically dials local emergency 911 dispatch, enabling the user to communicate directly to the emergency operator through the pendant. Once the unit is plugged into a power outlet and an active landline it is ready to use. The medical pendant operates off of a battery for up to one year of stand-by time and has extended range allowing coverage in the home and into the surrounding yard.
• Pendant is powered by AAA Alkaline battery.
• System test and battery test functions.
• Audible confirmations through pendant during dialing, shutdown, and system tests.
• Auto standby after 4 minutes of inactivity.
• 2.4oz – 68g (w/ battery) L: 3.13″ (body) 3.88″ (w/ antenna) W: 1.88″ D: .75″.
• Package Specs: H: 9” W: 9” D: 7” Weight: 1.8lbs.
• Carton Specs: H 17” W: 18” L: 23” Weight 26lbs
• 12 Units per Carton.