The Genesis III Series Alternating Pressure Pump and Low Air Loss Mattress improves patient comfort while providing pressure ulcer prevention and treatment. Ideal for nursing homes, hospitals and home care.
• For use in the prevention and treatment of decubitus ulcers.
• Quiet high volume pump.
• Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels.
• Three pillow top head increases patient comfort and head support.
• Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air pressure.
• Mattress comes with standard nylon top cover.
• CPR strap quickly releases air from the mattress.
• Mattress has 17 air bladders; 9 with laser holes for air loss function.
• Pad type: Deluxe Power:
• 120 VAC;Input frequency: 60 Hz.
• Pressure range: 30-80 mmHg.
• Air volume: 8 liters per minute.
• Cycle time: 10 minutes.
• Weight capacity: 350 lb.