The Airlift Pttd Ankle Brace provides foot support and ankle stabilization with integrated semi-rigid shells anatomically designed to the shape of the ankle. These shells help realign the ankle and support the patient. The aircell, located under the foot arch, is adjustable using the Hand Bulb included with the brace. When inflated, the aircell can accommodate variances in arch shapes and heights. Comfortably lifts the foot arch to achieve a more natural foot position. For ease-of-use, aircell inflation can be adjusted while wearing foot wear..
• Designed for easy application and adjustment.
• The brace uses an innovative rear entry design.
• Slip foot into the back of the brace.
• Two straps secure the brace and can be used to adjust fit.
• Patient-friendly design make the AirLift easier to apply than custom braces.
• Eliminate time consuming lacing, and help improve patient compliance.