The Ambidextrous Carpal Gel Sleeve is designed with thumb holes on both sides so the it can be worn on the left or right hand. The soft/nylon fabric provides compression at the surgical site keeping the medical grade mineral oil gel pad in contact with the skin and keeping an occlusive environment for scar management.
• The extended length of the sleeve provides mild compression proximally.
• Washable and reusable.
• Helps to improve and reduce the appearance of scar tissue.
• Reduces discomfort caused by hypersensitivity.
• Product may also be chilled and used for Cold Therapy.
• Latex free.
• 9" to 10" (22.8cm to 25.4cm) Overall Length.