R-Series Reclining Wheelchair.
Comes equipped with comfy arm rests and elevating leg rests. The reclining system will also allow more comfortable alternate positions to rest the users back.
- Slide tube steel frame with an attractive chrome finish that is chip resistant and easy to maintain.
- Padded full-length, detachable armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite footplates.
- Elevating padded leg rests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions.
- Composite hand rims with mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Wheels are set back on frame to prevent tipping.
- Rear anti-tippers come standard.
- Headrest extension comes standard with head immobilizer.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Head Extension Height: 13”.
- Rear Axle: Single axle positioning.
- Back Style: Reclining.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- HCPCS Code: K0001*, E1226* (reclining back) and E0966* (headrest extension).
- 8” x 1” solid rubber front casters.
- Rear Wheels: 24” composite wheels and hand rims.
- Back Height: 31” (includes headrest extension).
MSRP: $ 456.25 Starting at: $318.12 Save up to 30%
MSRP: $ 485.35 Starting at: $339.50 Save up to 30%
MSRP: $ 512.16 Starting at: $358.51 Save up to 30%
| || |