The Drive Medical Steel Drop Arm Bedside Commode with Padded Seat & Arms can be configured for any application including as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat or over an existing toilet. The padded seat provides a comfortable resting place when sitting and the padded arm rests can be grabbed while sitting and standing. The tool-free drop arms make lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe for patients using a wheelchair. The drop arms have a large, easy to push release lever great for users with limited finger or hand dexterity. The push button height adjustable legs allow this commode to be used as an elevated toilet seat. In addition to comfort this commode can be disassembled without tools making storage and travel convenient.
• 12 qt commode bucket with carry handle and splash shield
• Easy to assemble frame.
• Easy to clean grey powder coated steel finish.
• Easy-to-release drop arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode.
• Ideal for people with limited dexterity.
• Legs are height adjustable.
• Padded open front vinyl toilet seat.
• Plastic armrests and back provide extra comfort and support.
• Height: 19"-23"
• Outside Width: 24"
• Seat (Depth): 16.5"
• Seat (Width): 13.5"
• Width (between arms): 17.5"
• Product Dimensions: 23.75"(L) x 18.00"(W) x 19.00"(H).
• Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.