Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights Policy
Feel free to use this page for your own Copyright Policy page!
demo.ultimento.com is a live demo for Ultimento Magento eCommerce template and all products on this website are for presentation purposes only. We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that their rights have been infringed in any way on this website.
If you let us know that your rights are being infringed we will (in our discretion) remove the data in question from Ultimento's demo website.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by one of our designers or developers, please provide our Copyright Officer with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the allegedly infringing design or data. Note that simply including "demo.ultimento.com" is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to; please include links to specific designs.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Copyright Officer may be reached via our contact form.