The Baseline Smedley Digital Spring Hand Dynamometer is easy to use with a large-screen, digital readout, and automatic assessment of results based on age and gender guidelines. Set the Digital Hand Dynamometers at any of the 5 preset hand grip positions, and let the device do the rest. It will automatically capture and remember the maximum grip effort. Easily and quickly retrieve previous readings using the onboard memory system, rather than having to delve into the patient's prior history files.
• Handheld unit measures grip strength digitally
• Displays findings on an easy to read screen in pounds or kilograms
• Adjustable handle comfortably accommodates a wide range of hand sizes
• Unit has a 220 lbs. capacity for use
• Sold in a protective carrying case