Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope.
The revolutionary PanOptic provides easy entry into the eye, together with a wider field of view to more easily observe conditions such as hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, and papilledema.
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils.
- 5x larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye.
- 25º field of view vs. the standard 5º field of view.
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient.
- Helps detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter and corneal viewing lens.
- Patented glare extinguishment system prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections.
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides bright, white light.
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5V power sources.
Contact us for more product recommendations!