The SPECTRO2™ 30 Digital Pulse Oximeter System with Pediatric Sensor provides reliable results in any clinical environment on a vast array of patients. This device monitors the efficacy of respiratory treatments under conditions of low perfusion, during motion, and in other challenging situations.
• Displays SPO2 percentage, pulse rate, signal strength, and pulse amplitude index.
• Serial autocorrection technology.
• Numerous user-selectable operating modes including Clinician, Home, and Sleep.
• Audible and visual alarms.
• Remote alarm capability to alert for potential clinical intervention.
• Large, bright, LED screen.
• Intuitive 5-key navigation.
• On-board cradle stores and protects finger sensor.
• Compatible with Docking Station and Attachable Printer.
• Nellcor® sensor compatibility.
• 12.2 x 8.8 x 4.2 inches.
• 5 oz.