EMS 7500 Product Review
The EMS 7500 delivers high powered electrical muscle stimulation to injured muscles for rehabilitative purposes.
EMS 7500 Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- This EMS Unit operates at a powerful level on two isolated and alternating channels, each of which can be attached to electrical leads to provide electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to a different area of the body.
- The wave form is fixed at a biphasic and asymmetric square electrical pulse.
- The amplitude can be adjusted within a range from zero milliamps to eighty milliamps on each of the two channels, with the peak at five hundred ohms on each of the two channels.
- The width of pulse is fixed at two hundred and fifty microseconds for each electrical pulse delivered.
- The frequency can be adjusted within a range from two Hertz to one hundred and twenty hertz.
- The EMS 7500 unit can use three modes: alternation, constant, or synchronous, and the two channels can be set independently.
- Operating in constant mode, the machine delivers stimulation equivalent to the Normal setting on a TENS unit, with only the width and rate of pulse and the timer adjustable.
- Operating in synchronous mode, the unit delivers EMS stimulation to both channel electrical leads at the same time. In the synchronous mode the on time must not equal any less than twice the ramp time (with the total on time equaling the sum of ramp up time and ramp down time).
- In alternate mode, the machine alternates stimulation between the two channels.
- A patience compliance monitoring record allows a therapist to download information about the machine’s use, with as much as one thousand hours of treatment recorded.
- The unit runs on a single nine volt direct current battery.
- Purchase of this unit includes a package of lead wires, three four packs of electrodes, a protective carrying case, an instruction manual, a clip for attaching the machine to a belt, and a set of batteries.
- The machine has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in electronic stimulation of muscles for therapeutic uses.
- The unit measures at approximately three inches by one inch by just half an inch thick, and it weighs hardly anything even with the battery in place.
- The manufacturer provides a full three year warranty.
What Buyers Like About The EMS 7500
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- Users love the extra power of this machine compared to its competitors.
- The machine is still almost as small as the less powerful models, making it easy to use in a variety of situations.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The EMS 7500
This machine is more complex than some of the less powerful models, and can take a little longer to learn. However, it can be used on its basic channels without any instruction, and remains portable for individual use.
The EMS 7500 is one of the highest powered mobile EMS units available, easy to use and with a very low price. Please use our live chat and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help with your Whosale Medical Supplies.