Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Gel Product Review
Purchasing Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Gel, 0.25 (8.5oz) Liter Dispenser Bottle is a cost effective way to supply any clinic with the best quality gel for medical procedures.
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Gel Product Features
This therapy accessory includes the following features:
- The Aquasonic 100 gel is non-sensitizing and hypoallergenic, ensuring safe use even with patients who normally react to substances with allergic reaction or sensitivities or rashes on the skin. It is also bacteriostatic, preventing growth of bacterial cultures in the stored gel and ensuring that it will be sterile when it is used on a patient in a clinical setting.
- The clinical applications of this gel include conductive lubrication for the application of electrodes, lubrication for ultrasound applications, and imaging for diagnostic purposes, and any other external medical procedure that requires a viscous or conductive gel medium. In short, this gel acts as a conductive substance through which electrodes can transmit electrical impulses, as well as a conductive surface for transmitting ultrasound stimulation.
- The dispenser that comes with this gel purchase is easy to use, regulating the flow of gel for easy application to a patient.
- The viscosity of the gel is medium to high, ensuring maximum conductivity during clinical use. Its viscosity also prevents the gel from drying during clinical use. The gel’s lubricating properties ensure that an ultrasound wand or applicator will glide across the patient’s skin without a hitch, at the same time providing additional conductivity to enhance the sensitivity of the electrodes and ultrasound and other medical devices that are used with this type of gel.
- The flip top cover can be released with a thumb while the clinician holds the dispensing bottle, and the dispenser can be kept sterile by delivering the gel from the distance of a few inches without touching the patient’s skin during the application process.
- This gel provides accurate acoustic transmission for a wide range of different frequencies that are commonly used as part of clinical therapy.
What Buyers Like About the Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Gel
Users particularly enjoy these features of the product:
- The featured gel is water soluble and entirely washable, so it is guaranteed not to stain sheets or clothing when it comes into contact with them, which it invariably will during some treatment sessions. This wash-ability appreciated both by the patients whose clothing might be affected, and the clinics that provide sheets and gowns during procedures.
- This hypoallergenic gel does not irritate the skin, even with patients who generally have excessively sensitive skin or allergic reactions.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Gel
If patients dislike the cold sensation of ultrasound gel being applied directly to their skin, a technician can alleviate the problem by gently warming the gel before application. Most patients agree that the warmed gel actually feels good, not at all “slimey” or uncomfortable.
The purchase of Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Gel, 0.25 (8.5oz) Liter Dispenser Bottle enables a clinic to stay supplied with high quality conductive ultrasound gel at a cost effective price. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Ultrasound Gel for you.