Care Tec II TENS/EMS Product Review
The Care Tec II TENS/EMS is a combination unit for the therapeutic delivery of both Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS).
This combination treatment of electrical stimulation can provide relief from musculoskeletal pain, as well as helping in rehabilitative therapy after injury or surgery: it helps a patient to prevent atrophy of muscles, increase blood circulation to affected areas, increase motion range of limbs, and strengthen muscles.
Care Tec II TENS/EMS Product Features
This therapy unit includes the following features:
- The developers of this device tested it in clinical settings to ensure it is as user friendly as possible for the technicians who operate it daily, and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved its use.
- The Care Tec II operates on isolated dual channels, enabling the operator to use it with EMS and TENS therapy simultaneously.
- The wave form of TENS delivery is square mono-phasic pulse. The amplitude of pulse can be adjusted within a range of zero to one hundred milliamps; the rate of pulse can be adjusted within a range from one Hertz to one hundred and fifty Hertz; and the rate of burst can be adjusted within a range from half a Hertz to five Hertz.
- The wave form of EMS delivery is square mono-phasic pulse. The amplitude of pulse can be adjusted within a range of zero to one hundred milliamps; the rate of pulse can be adjusted within a range from one Hertz to one hundred and fifty Hertz; and the contraction time can be adjusted from zero to sixty seconds
What Buyers Like About the Care Tec II TENS/EMS
Users particularly enjoy these features when they operate the unit:
- The marriage of EMS and TENS therapy, combined with the many adjustable treatment parameters available with this machine, give a therapist or clinician a wide range of treatment options, enabling them to personalize each patient’s treatment session to precisely address the problems.
- The compact size of this Tens Unit (four and a half inches by five and a half inches by one inch, and just one third of a pound with the battery in place) and its sleek design make the unit portable, while the option of switching between batteries and a wall outlet with AC adapter offer options for the operator.
- The controls on this device are remarkably simple to use, particularly given how many different treatment options and combinations the machine provides.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Care Tec II TENS/EMS
Operators of this machine have no complaints about the TENS/EMS unit itself, although many of them prefer to leave the carrying case behind when they use it in the field. The machine itself is quite compact, but the case is nearly three times bigger.
For those who wish a more portable carrying option, it is a simple enough matter to switch out the official case with a smaller hard case or soft pouch.
The combination electrical stimulation therapy provided by the Care Tec II TENS/EMS helps a therapist to rehabilitate patients effectively, and at a low cost. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Tens Unit for you.