Buy Hydrocollator Accessories and Hydrocollator Supplies
When it comes to portable devices that provide traction and support, there is just one place to find the best hydrocollator accessories that will enable you to keep living to the fullest while your body heals. You can choose from a wide variety of options, all of them at extremely affordable prices.
Among the available options for traction devices, you can choose from these:
- Neck support collars constructed from pliable but firm foam. Neck collars area available in different thicknesses (from a thin two inches to a bulkier four inches), different colors (including white, black, blue, and beige), and with different fastener systems. For people needing extra support, there are models with rigid plastic frames, made comfortable with foam padding
- Choose from full wrap around braces with Velcro closures, collars with vinyl straps to fasten the brace, or even hook and pile closures. Any of these options allows the wearer to customize the fit exactly by positioning the fasteners for a snug but comfortable fit.
- In addition to the adjustable nature of the closure options, patients can order different sizes of braces. Most braces come in at least three sizes, so be sure to order the size that best fits the circumference of the individual’s neck.
- For patients with tracheotomy devices, there is an option with a wide vinyl framed opening at the front. Without this model, it would be impossible for a tracheotomy patient to breathe while wearing a full support neck brace.
- In addition to the firm foam brace options, a patient can also opt for inflatable supports that fit around the neck and can be adjusted with a hand pump.
What Buyers Like About the Product
Patients enjoy many features of these hydrocollator supplies, including the following:
- When neck support is needed, it is simple and inexpensive to select the precise option that best suits the individual injury and patient. Even the most firm support devices still offer comfortable padding.
- As the neck heals and needs less support, there are additional options like the inflatable collars. These provide some support to relieve pain and bolster the neck, but without the extensive and full time support of the full foam collar.
- In many cases, insurance companies will cover the costs of these devices, particularly with a doctor’s prescription.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Product
Neck braces are unavoidably awkward when a person is unaccustomed to wearing them, and it takes some adjustment to the idea of having a thick collar immobilizing the neck. It can also be challenging to choose shirts that can be worn comfortably with the neck collar, but the patient can quickly determine which shirts can most easily be worn with the brace.
Proper care for neck injuries can be a critical matter, and fortunately these hydrocollator accesories are both affordable and effective. Choose the best system for your situation, and ensure that your injuries heal fully while you continue to enjoy the maximum possible mobility and flexibility. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Hydrocollator Supplies for you.