InTENSity Twin Stim III Product Review
The InTENSity Twin Stim III serves as a combo therapy unit capable of delivering EMS (electrical muscle stimulation) and TENS (transcutaneal electrical nerve stimulation) with a single machine.
InTENSity Twin Stim III Product Features
Sold with a hard carrying case for on the go use, this machine includes the following features:
- An operator using TENS stimulation can operate in four modes: Mod One, Mod Two, Normal, and Burst.
- An operator using EMS stimulation can operate in three modes: delay, asynchronous, and synchronous.
- The strength of the device is rated at one hundred and five milliamps, the top rating on the market.
- Included accessories include an AC adapter plug for use with standard wall outlets, as well as a hard plastic carrying case. The unit is excellently suited for mobile use, and the carrying case has room for all accessory items, including the user manual.
- The wave form used with TENS treatment is square monophasic, while the wave form used with EMS treatment is square monophasic or biphasic pulse.
- The width of pulse for both TENS and EMS is a range from one to one hundred and fifty Hertz.
- The rate of pulse for both TENS and EMS is a range from fifty to three hundred microseconds.
- The voltage output for both TENS and EMS is constant electrical current.
- The strength of current for both TENS and EMS is a range of zero to one hundred and five milliamps.
- The timer setting for both TENS and EMS ranges from one to sixty minutes, with an option for continual or constant setting.
- The included clip for the belt enhances the ease of use in a mobile situation.
What Buyers Like About the InTENSity Twin Stim III
These are some of the favored features of the machine:
- The InTENSity Twin Stim III unit is one of the easiest to operate of all the small and portable handheld combo therapy units. Because there are not as many varieties of settings for each mode, it is very straightforward to use, and ideal for the at-home user or the mobile component of a medical practice.
- In addition to being small, this unit is highly affordable, with one of the lowest price tags in the market.
- The electrical current transmitted across the skin acts effectively to stimulate nerves and muscles in order to relieve pain in the musculoskeletal system, making it an ideal therapy option for surgery recovery, injury recovery, and treating illnesses in joints or muscles.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the InTENSity Twin Stim II
It is true that this machine has fewer variables in its settings and options, which might be a deal breaker for a highly experienced therapist or technician. On the other hand, it makes an ideal unit for use at home, or as an on the go element in a multi-faceted practice.
The InTENSity Twin Stim III serves in many capacities, providing a range of treatment possibilities in a single small unit for a very affordable price. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right TENS unit for you.