Malleotrain Ankle Support Product Review
The Malleotrain Ankle Support provides a flexible and malleable form of ankle stabilization that is ideal for training athletes who are recovering from surgery or injury.
Malleotrain Ankle Support Product Features
This orthopedic support device includes the following features:
- This ankle support is created from high tech fabrics and inserts that combine to provide strong support for the injured ankle while allowing the same supported joint to do its work of flexing and extending while an athlete runs or walks or works out. The brace is kitted and contoured to fit the wearer’s anatomy.
- The brace includes a pair of inserts, aligned and shaped visco-elastic that contours itself to the wearer’s individual ankle.
- This ankle support is recommended for weak ligaments, tendomyopathies, arthritis and osteoarthritis swelling, and effusions of the joints. It is also often prescribed when a person is recovering from surgery or sprain.
- The brace is designed to be worn by a person of either gender or any size. Its elasticity allows it to fit snugly on every individual who needs the support, be it post traumatic or post operative in origin.
What Buyers Like About the Malleotrain Ankle Support
Buyers enjoy these features of the orthopedic support:
- The contoured design of the support device provides compression graduated along the joint to help reabsorb the fluids associated with edema and swelling.
- When the joint moves, the ankle support provides compression in intermittent delivery, thereby promoting blood circulation and assisting healing.
- This ankle support provides the most comfortable and helpful type of support for the healing of an injury of the soft tissues around the ankle. The circulation enhancement enables the ankle to heal more quickly, and the support prevents the wearer from reinjuring the ankle. It’s the best design for stabilization of an active ankle.
- Because this support is entirely made of fabric, it can be washed as needed to prevent the buildup of odors of sweat stains. This is especially appreciated by training athletes whose exertions would otherwise tend to ruin a brace in short order. This lightweight fabric also dries quickly, so it can be washed nightly if needed.
- The brace is designed to be worn directly on the skin, so there is no inconvenience or discomfort of trying to pull it on over athletic socks. It is often worn in place of socks when a recovering athlete is in training. Some athletes enjoy the support so much that they continue to use this brace even after the healing has gotten well underway.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Malleotrain Ankle Support
On first viewing the Malleotrain ankle support, some athletes are skeptical that its soft fabric support will be sufficient for use during their training, but even one workout or training session wearing this support is enough to change their mind.
The Malleotrain Ankle Support is well worth the slightly higher cost compared to other soft ankle support options, due to its high tech design and anatomic configuration. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Orthopedic Support for you.