NMES 9500 Product Review
The NMES 9500 provides electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) with a portable machine that is constructed as one of the most durable available.
NMES 9500 Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- A durable yellow casing with rubberized corners and a shatter resistant screen combine to make this model one of the toughest units available for field treatment.
- The rubberized dials at the two top corners make for simple control of each of the two channels, dialing one direction to increase and the other direction to decrease the settings.
- The three operating modes, available on each side, include alternation pulse, constant pulse, and synchronous pulses.
- The NMES 9500 unit operates with five pre set programs, each of which can be customized by the operator. With the programmable presets, administering therapy can be a matter as simple as touching a button.
- Amplitude can be adjusted with a zero to one hundred milliamp peak into a five hundred ohm load for each channel with the use of constant current.
- The pulse width is fixed at three hundred us, while the pulse rate is adjustable, ranging from one Hertz to one hundred and sixty Hertz, adjusted at one Hertz per step.
- The wave form is fixed at a biphasic square asymmetrical form.
- The pulse timer can be set for five, ten, fifteen, thirty, forty five, or sixty minute increments, or at a constant rate.
- The frequency of interference pulse is adjustable, ranging from four to one hundred and sixty bps, adjusted at four bps per step.
- Both the cycle on time and the cycle off time can be adjusted within a range of one to thirty seconds, at a rate of one second per step.
- The machine operates on AC power adapter.
- The unit comes with a full year’s warranty provided by the manufacturer.
What Buyers Like About The NMES 9500
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- The small size and durable construction of this unit make it optimal for field use. Therapists whose practice include on site calls, medical technicians in the field, and sports trainers working with athletic teams all recommend this unit for EMS therapy.
- Therapists and clinicians love the ability to set five programs with their most frequently used parameters for treatment. Rather than having to set up each of those treatments individually every time, the operator can simply switch on one of the five programs and start the machine on its timed count down.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The NMES 9500
The digital LCD screen is easy to interpret, even for a new operator, although the small size of the screen can be somewhat difficult for those whose near vision isn’t clear. With reading correction or bifocals, however, the easily understandable screen can be used by anyone.
The NMES 9500 not only functions well in the field, but also provides one of the sportiest looks and the most lasting construction of the portable EMS machines on the market. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right EMS unit for you.