Buy Rehab Products and Rehab Equipment
Physical rehabilitation after surgery or an injury can be a long and arduous process, but rehab products can speed your healing and increase your comfort.
Rehab Product Features
Rehabilitation products include a number of different devices, including these:
- Hot and cold therapy products are frequently used in assisting rehabilitative efforts. Products range from freezer packs to electric heating pads and aqua relief machinery.
- Rehabilitation of muscles requires resistant workouts, and to that end, the rehab products include resistance bands, exercise tubing, squeeze devices, and exercise balls of various sizes.
- Electrotherapy is available in home units as well as clinical therapy devices, providing electrical stimulation to nerves and muscles for purposes of pain relief. TENS and EMS units are small and portable, with battery powered options and belt clips for use throughout the day.
- In addition to the application of heat and cold devices, relief can be achieved through the use of various pain relief ointments, lotions, or gels. You can choose from a variety of different applicators or dispensers, different scents, and different sizes of bottles to fit a purse or pocket or keep at home.
What Buyers Like About the Rehab Products
The users of these products enjoy the relief and assistance provided by these products:
- Not only do the rehab items help to relieve pain and discomfort associated with injuries or surgery recovery, but they also actively help the body’s natural process of healing and restoration.
- Heat and Cold products provide immediate and natural relief from muscle and joint pain, and also work to gently stretch muscles by expansion and contraction with the change in temperature. With the comfortable designs of compression packs, relief can be immediate.
- Patients find it remarkably uncomplicated to use home units for TENS or EMS stimulation. They can be used throughout the day with self adhesive electrodes applied to the problem area, and provide pain relief and muscle rehabilitation even without visits to a clinic.
- Pain relief gels can offer relaxing aromatherapy along with the deep tissue relief provided by the sensation of heating or cooling. If you wish to use the gel or ointment or lotion during the day, you can select an option without any scent, or you can enjoy the additional therapy of added scents.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Rehab Equipment
Rehab patients are notoriously resistant to using rehab equipment, but these devices are comfortable and easy to use. When patients recognize how much the equipment is helping in their recovery, however, they often become enthusiastic fans of the equipment and its results. In some cases, medical insurance will even cover the costs when a doctor works with the patient to show the need for the equipment.
When it comes to physical rehabilitation, the proper rehab equipment makes all the difference between a smooth recovery process and a less comfortable one. Selecting the right rehab items, you will be making a small amount of money go a long way toward your own physical well being. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Rehab Supplies for you.