TENS 2800 Product Review
The TENS 2800 combines digital with analog operation to provide TENS stimulation to multiple areas of a patient’s body.
TENS 2800 Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- A unique safety feature of this model is the safety cap on the amplitude controls. This prevents any accidental movement of the setting dial during a treatment session.
- This TENS 2800 unit operates on a single preset mode for constant delivery of TENS stimulation.
- The machine can be adjusted through three modalities: constant, modulation, and burst.
- The width of the pulse can be adjusted within a range from thirty to two hundred and sixty microseconds, while the rate of pulse can be adjusted within a range from twenty to one hundred and fifty Hertz.
- The wave form of stimulation is fixed as square biphasic asymmetrical pulses.
- The manufacturer provides a full year’s warranty for use of the machine.
- The Tens unit does not use any timer, but can be used at will to provide pain relief.
- The machine operates with two channels, so a patient can provide relief to two areas of the body at once.
- Purchase of this machine includes the stimulator unit itself, as well as lead wires, self adhesive pad electrodes, a nine volt battery, a durable plastic case for carrying, and the user manual.
What Buyers Like About The TENS 2800
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- Users appreciate the safety cap on the amplitude dial, which effectively prevents any inadvertent jolts of electrical stimulation that could result from an accidental movement of the controls. This is particularly welcomed by those who use the machine throughout the course of normal daily activities, and who might accidentally jolt themselves if the controls were not protected.
- Operators also enjoy the simplicity of this machine. Because it does not complicate treatment with excessive options, it is very straightforward and easy to use.
- This Tens unit is slim and sleek in its design, and can be slipped into a back pocket or worn at the belt with a clip. Its versatility allows for use in a clinical setting or on the go with a therapist or for self treatment.
- This unit is one of the least expensive on the market, as well as one of the least complicated, making it ideal for a patient’s home use to self-administer pain relief through TENS stimulation.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The TENS 2800
A technician who wishes to use a wide variety of treatment settings might choose a machine with additional options, but for those looking to provide straightforward TENS treatment without complications, this unit is perfect.
An operator accustomed to machines with countdown timers may miss that feature, but given the fact that no adverse effects result from extended use, there is no down side to the machine being used for continual TENS delivery.
The TENS 2800 provides uncomplicated and mobile TENS treatment with safety reserves to prevent accidental jolts during treatment. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right TENS unit for you.