TENS 7000 Product Review
The TENS 7000 can be used on an as needed basis or even worn all day as a constant form of pain relief.
TENS 7000 Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- The TENS 7000 operates on two isolated channels with two electrical leads each, enabling the user to attach electric leads and electrodes to treat as many as four areas of the body simultaneously with the same machine.
- The amplitude of pulse can be adjusted within a range from zero to one hundred milli-amp, from one peak to the next on a load of five hundred ohms on each of the two channels. The voltage can be adjusted within a range from zero to fifty volts.
- The rate of pulse can be adjusted within a range from two to one hundred and fifty Hertz in single-Hertz increments, and the width of the pulse can be adjusted within a range from fifty to three hundred microseconds in increments of ten microseconds.
- The wave form is fixed as a biphasic and asymmetrical square pulse.
- The TENS 7000 unit operates in five modes: strength duration one, strength duration two, modulation, normal, and burst.
- When operating in the burst mode, the machine can be adjusted within a range from zero Hertz to five hertz, with the width of pulse adjustable from fifty to three hundred microseconds at a fixed frequency of one hundred Hertz.
- When operating in the normal rode the machine delivers continuous electrical stimulation based on the adjusted settings.
- When operating in modulation mode the machine combines modulation of the width and rate of pulse, each of which can be manually adjusted.
- When operating in strength duration one mode, this machine automatically modulates the pulse and intensity within a range of forty percent through a ten second cycle period.
- When operating in strength duration two mode, this machine automatically modulates the pulse and intensity within a range of seventy percent through a ten second cycle period.
- The patient compliance setting records the machine’s use so a therapist can monitor and check patient use between clinical visits. The meter can record as much as one thousand hours of patient use between downloads of the information.
- The timer on this machine can be set to count down from sixty minutes or any lesser setting (in five-minute increments), or the machine can be set for continual delivery.
What Buyers Like About The TENS 7000
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- The small size and long life battery of this unit, combined with the portable clip for belt wearing, combine to make this unit easily used throughout the day. A patient can provide pain relief to self while going about their normal daily business.
- The re-usable self adhesive electrode pads are comfortable and can be used beneath the clothing to provide pain relief during the day or night.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The TENS 7000
A patient may not like the idea of wearing the machine continuously, but it proves itself comfortable and convenient.
The TENS 7000 is the perfect machine to provide TENS pain relief throughout the day. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right TENS unit for you.