TENS 2K Dual Channel/4 Lead Product Review
The TENS 2K Dual Channel/4 Lead is an inexpensive but professional grade TENS unit delivering therapeutic electrical stimulation to four areas of the patient’s body at once.
TENS 2K Dual Channel/4 Lead Product Features
This therapy unit includes the following features
- The TENS 2K unit operates with three modalities: modulation mode, normal mode, and burst mode.
- The strength of TENS stimulation is fixed at one hundred and four milliamps, ideal for treating patients who experience severe musculoskeletal pain, and ideal for treating hard to reach areas of the body.
- The device incorporates four individual leads, allowing the operator, therapist, or clinical technician to deliver therapeutic stimulation to four areas of the body simultaneously.
- The four large dials with clearly marked parameter settings make it a simple matter to set the treatment program for any patient.
- The unit does not incorporate a screen, which some clinicians might find unusual. This feature actually allows the unit to run on much less power (because an LCD display is not being powered by the unit’s power source), and the dials themselves provide the information about settings that would otherwise be displayed redundantly on the screen.
What Buyers Like About the TENS 2K Dual Channel/4 Lead
Users particularly enjoy these features when they operate the unit:
- The flip-front plastic casing covers the control buttons on the front of the unit, preventing the controls from being accidentally changed while the machine is in use. The operator can open the front to set the program, and then close it again to provide a physical barrier to keep the controls in place.
- The control dials themselves are easy to operate and easy to read. Each dial is clearly marked with the available treatment parameters, and the operator can simply set each of the four dials, place the electrodes for each of the four leads, and begin treatment.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the TENS 2K Dual Channel/4 Lead
Operators of therapy devices who are accustomed to using LCD digital display screens to monitor a treatment session might be taken aback by this unit’s lack of a screen. However, they quickly adjust when they realize that the clearly marked control dials themselves display every item of information that would usually be found on a screen in other models.
It is actually just as simple to visually check the settings on the dials themselves as it would be to see the same information displayed on a screen. In fact, some users find it even easier, because the extraneous “extra” information (often marketed as a benefit) is not there to confuse the reading.
The TENS 2K Dual Channel/4 Lead is a professional grade TENS unit that enables the operator to treat four separate areas of the body simultaneously. It is among the least expensive device available among comparable TENS units. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right TENS unit for you.