Ultima 11 Product Review
The Ultima 11 is a transcutaneal electrical nerve stimulator (TENS) device that operates on two channels with eleven modes and three adjustments for wave form.
Ultima 11 Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- Two isolated channels deliver TENS stimulation.
- Four preset programs make it easy to administer the most commonly used forms of treatment with just the touch of a button.
- The oversized digital LCD display screen is easy to read and displays every parameter of the treatment being administered.
- The wave form can be adjusted among rectangular biphasic symmetrical, square biphasic asymmetric pulse, and rectangular monophasic.
- The amplitude is set at a maximum of one hundred and thirty milliamps at its peak height over five hundred Ohms.
- The width of pulse can be adjusted within a range of fifty microseconds to two hundred and fifty microseconds.
- The frequency can be adjusted within a range from two hertz to two hundred and fifty hertz.
- The charge of each pulse measures eighty milliamps for two hundred and fifty microseconds on a test load of five hundred ohms.
- The eleven modes include three constant modalities, three burst modalities, three modulation momdalities, and a separate modality for acute and chronic pain.
- The timer runs continuously, counting down from a setting of ninety minutes, sixty minutes, forty-five minutes, thirty minutes, or fifteen minutes.
- An indicator light shows whenever the battery power drops beneath six and a half volts.
- The Ultima 11 unit runs on a pair of double A alkaline batteries. The operator can elect to use rechargeable batteries to reduce the operating cost.
- The unit can treat two areas simultaneously, thanks to the dual channels and separate electrical leads with individual settings.
What Buyers Like About The Ultima 11
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- Buyers love the fact that this device does not need to be plugged in, and its small size and battery power make it ideal for portable and mobile use.
- This device offers an amazing range of TENS treatment options for so small a unit. Combining eleven modalities and three wave forms isolated on two channels, an experienced operator can provide pain relief with precision delivery of TENS stimulation.
- This Tens unit is equally suited for professional use in a clinical or field setting or for home use by a patient who needs pain relief between visits to the clinic. Its low cost makes it affordable for anyone, and its portability makes its use flexible.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The Ultima 11
The only complaint voiced by some users about this unit is the lack of a plug in AC adapter option. The convenience of wireless battery operation is still a plus, however, and many users opt for rechargeable batteries so they won’t have to keep the unit supplied with new battery units.
The Ultima 11 provides a wide range of TENS treatment options within a small hand held and battery operated device. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right TENS unit for you.