Ultrasound US-1000 3rd Edition Product Review
The Ultrasound 1000 3rd Edition is a portable device that provides Ultrasound therapy for advanced pain relief by delivering sonic soft tissue stimulation.
It is indicated in cases of soft tissue damage, spasms of the muscles, and contractures of the joints. With heat and sonic stimulation to the affected tissues, pain is relieved in a short time frame.
Ultrasound 1000 3rd Edition Product Features
This therapy unit includes the following features:
- This device functions by generating a deep tissue heating, with sound waves that instigate vibrations in the cells of soft tissues, increasing the tissue temperature and causing blood vessels to dilate in order to increase circulation to the affected area.
- The frequency is fixed at one megahertz with three individual power levels with output power of half a watt for every square half inch of skin being treated.
- The Ultrasound 1000 3rd Edition unit dimensions are two inches by two inches by seven inches long, and the weight is just two hundred grams. The wand like shape, small size, and light weight make it easy to use the applicator without tiring the hands of the therapist or clinician.
- The affected treatment area at any given time is an area of two square inches of skin, and the tissues beneath.
- The pulse mod can be switched off or on with a single button.
- The automatic timer provides ten minutes of treatment at a time, automatically shutting itself off at the end of that period to prevent accidental overuse.
- Purchase of this machine includes a tube of water soluble ultrasound gel, a one hundred and ten volt AC adaptor for use with a wall outlet, an instruction manual for users, and a hard protective carrying case with a built in handle.
What Buyers Like About the Ultrasound 1000 3rd Edition
Users particularly enjoy these features when they operate the unit:
- The ultrasound therapy provides immediate relief from pain, along with a warm and comfortable sensation that replaces the previous pain. Patients and therapists alike appreciate the ability to treat pain without the use of pain medications or surgery. The warming treatment head is simple to use as an applicator and provides almost instant relief.
- The device is easily used in a variety of bodily areas, including joints like elbows and wrists, knees and ankles, as well as upper and lower back, neck, shoulders, and limbs.
- The ultrasound gel included with the device is water soluble and will not stain clothing or sheets if it comes into contact.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Ultrasound 1000 3rd Edition
Some operators would like to have a battery option for this device, so they would not have to operate the machine while it is plugged into a wall outlet. However, given the device’s usual uses in a clinical setting where outlets are readily available, the lack of batteries seldom becomes an actual issue.
The Ultrasound 1000 3rd Edition is one of the least expensive clinical ultrasound machines on the market, and has been proven effective in providing deep tissue pain relief. Please use our live chat to Buy Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Ultrasound for you.