Nurturing your skin, from the inside
With summer almost upon us, and with the exposure of our skin to the radiant sun, it is important for us to become aware of the importance of having a healthy skin. In the month of June you may have already spent your budget in cosmetic products and treatments for the skin, even though we have not yet begun the season more aggressive heat. In that case we recommend that you save a little on sunscreens, you're going to make much needed against these solar radiation each day more dangerous.
You always hear it said by experts that our body needs to be highly hydrated, both inside and out, and is not to discard skin creams or lotions, but considered them a necessary complement to a balanced diet, designed to fortify and care for our skin during the summer.
The first thing that we recommend that you do is to ask your dermatologist about the typology of your skin, so you are aware of the correct moisturizers and lotions that you can apply. Depending on the level of dryness you will correspond a proportionate need of water and fat that is what they need to contain these products. The other, perfume, alcohol, and other non-natural elements are not very suitable for your skin.
At the time of nurturing from the inside, take note of the following recommendations. This little guide is always the power to provide a balance of vitamins and minerals needed for elasticity, smoothness and tone.
1. Papaya. It is commonly used in scrubs and other skin care products, but it is a great food to add to your diet. It is rich in vitamin C and it is a natural exfoliant. It works against acne and it helps keep the skin looking radiant and young.
2. Don't forget that almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds and avocados contain vitamin E, a natural protector of the cells in the epidermis, i.e. anti-age, what is best is that they are natural and not overpriced.
3. Zinc is present in seafood and fish and is linked to the functioning of the sebaceous glands in the skin. In its favor a balanced proportion skin soft and smooth.
4. Take plenty of fiber; it empowers the cleanliness and intestinal transit. Many impurities will be removed from your skin.
5. Replace soft drinks, teas and coffees with water. There is nothing better for the skin.
6. Eat five servings daily of fruits and vegetables. Moisturize and fight free radicals, harmful molecules that cause you stress our skin and aging.
Complement your balanced diet with proper skin care. Make sure you cover the basics of applying sunscreen if you are going to be exposed to the summer sun for prolonged periods of time and make sure that you moisturize properly.