Back Belt Product Reviews
For any person who needs lumbar or lower back supports, the Back Belt provides one of the most affordable and effective options available on the market.
Back Belt Product Features
This orthopedic support device includes the following features:
- The Back Belt is made of sturdy fabric a full eight inches wide, with flexible yet robust stays incorporated throughout the dorsal side for added support.
- The closures of the Back Belt consist of wide Velcro tabs, allowing as much as eleven inches of latitude within which the wearer can adjust the positioning for a perfect and customized tailor fit.
- The double pull design, in which the two Velcro tabs can be pulled forward simultaneously and fastened down in a single smooth motion, allows the wearer to secure the brace easily and quickly.
- The Back Belt is available in six distinct sizes: a small (for patients with waist measurement ranging from twenty five inches to thirty five inches), a medium (for those with waist size of twenty eight inches to thirty nine inches), a large (for waists of thirty three inches to forty four inches), an extra large (for people with waists measuring between thirty six inches and forty seven inches), a double extra large (fitting people with waists from forty inches to fifty one inches), or a triple extra large (for waists between forty three inches to fifty four inches). With almost a full foot of adjustability for each size, this brace can be customized for any wearer, of either gender.
What Buyers Like About the Back Belt
Buyers enjoy these features of the orthopedic support:
- The Back Belt support can be comfortably worn directly against the skin, or over an undergarment, as the wearer prefers.
- Because the Back Belt is made from fabric, it can be hand washed with a gentle detergent as often as it is needed. Its slim profile makes it entirely unobtrusive when worn underneath any style of clothing, so a person can use it for as long as it is needed, and in any situation or environment.
- Whatever sized brace a buyer purchases, its adjustable size range of twelve inches allows the wearer to continue using the brace even with fluctuations in weight or size. This feature is particularly appreciated by women who experience bloating during their period. It also allows the patient to make the necessary adjustments as swelling from injury or surgery decreases with healing.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Product
Some patients are concerned that the built in stays will result in discomfort, but in actuality the design has been thoughtfully constructed so the fabric pads the stays and the brace remains comfortable even when a person wears it for extended periods. This supportive device is a far cry from the old fashioned corsets that used to cause their wearers such discomfort.
The Back Belt is a superior solution to provide back support after an injury or a surgery, or for any person with chronic back pain or weakness. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Orthopedic Support for you.