Care Tec IV Product Review
The Care Tec IV therapy combo machine offers treatment using TENS, EMS, IF, and Russian stimulation for therapeutic use in treating muscular and skeletal problems.
Care Tec IV Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- A combination of four distinct types of therapy within a single machine: interferential (IF), Russian stimulation, electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), and transcutaneal nerve stimulation (TENS).
- The Care Tec IV unit comes with included nine volt battery, AC plug-in adapter, four electrodes, and protective carrying case with a built-in handle.
- The adjustable timer can be set within the range from one minute to sixty minutes in increments of single minutes.
- When the machine is operating in IF mode, it works in square mono-phasic wave pulse. The amplitude of pulse can be adjusted in a range between zero and seventy milliamps from one peak to the next at a full load of one thousand ohms per channel. The rate of pulse is fixed at four thousand Hertz, and the frequency ranges from four thousand and one to four thousand, one hundred and fifty Hertz.
- When the Care Tec IV is operating on the TENS mode, it operates in square mono-phasic wave pulse. The amplitude of pulse can be adjusted between zero and one hundred milliamp from one peak to the next at an ohm load of one thousand for each of the two channels. The width of pulse is adjustable within a range from fifty to three hundred microseconds in ten microsecond increments. The rate of pulse can be adjusted in a range within one to one hundred and fifty Hertz. The rate of burst can be adjusted from half a Hertz to five full Hertz in increments of one-tenth.
- When the machine is operating in Russian stim mode, it works in biphasic symmetrical square wave form, on a fixed frequency of two thousand and five hundred Hertz.
- When the machine is operating on the EMS mode, it operates in square mono-phasic wave pulse. The amplitude of pulse can be adjusted between zero and one hundred milliamp from one peak to the next at an ohm load of one thousand for each of the two channels. The time for contraction can be adjusted in a range from zero to thirty seconds in increments of single seconds per step.
- The model has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the manufacturer offers thirty days’ warranty.
What Buyers Like About The Care Tec IV
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- Other machines of this size seldom deliver the full four modes of therapeutic stimulation.
- The Care Tec IV itself is supremely easy to use, and incredibly small.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The Care Tec IV
The carrying case for this machine is substantially larger than the machine itself, making it less small and portable than some users feel it should be. A switch to another case solves the problem for those who are bothered.
The Care Tec IV therapy combo machine provides four separate modes of therapeutic stimulation within a tiny portable package, at a very affordable price. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right EMS unit for you.