Care Tec II TENS/EMS Product Review Blog
The Care Tec II TENS/EMS machine offers a viable and affordable alternative for inexpensive mobile physical therapy. Complete with a protective carrying case and all the needed accessories, this machine has it all.
Care Tec II TENS/EMS Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- A combination of electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) for use in strengthening muscles, improving motion range, preventing muscle atrophy, and increasing circulation, as well as transcutaneal nerve stimulation (TENS) for use in pain relief. The two forms of electrotherapy are deliverable on separate dual channels.
- The Care Tec II TENS/EMS unit comes with included nine volt battery, AC plug-in adapter, four electrodes, and protective carrying case with a built-in handle.
- The plug-in adapter output is nine Vdc or eight hundred milliamp, while the included power source is a nine volt DC-1 battery *6LR61.
- The model’s petite size is just four and a half inches long by two and a half inches wide by less than an inch thick, and just a quarter of a pound in weight.
- The adjustable timer can be set within the range from one minute to sixty minutes in increments of single minutes. When the timer is set, the countdown begins for measurement of patient treatment time.
- When the machine is operating on the TENS mode, it operates in square mono-phasic wave pulse. The amplitude of pulse can be adjusted between zero and one hundred milliamp from one peak to the next at an ohm load of one thousand for each of the two channels. The width of pulse is adjustable within a range from fifty to three hundred microseconds in ten microsecond increments. The rate of pulse can be adjusted in a range within one to one hundred and fifty Hertz. The rate of burst can be adjusted from half a Hertz to five full Hertz in increments of one-tenth.
- When the machine is operating on the EMS mode, it operates in square mono-phasic wave pulse. The amplitude of pulse can be adjusted between zero and one hundred milliamp from one peak to the next at an ohm load of one thousand for each of the two channels. The time for contraction can be adjusted in a range from zero to thirty seconds in increments of single seconds per step.
- The model has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the manufacturer offers a full year’s warranty with purchase.
What Buyers Like About The Care Tec II TENS/EMS
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- The small dimensions and included carrying case make this model ideal for use on the go.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The Care Tec II TENS/EMS
While there are smaller machines and carrying cases on the market, those options do not provide the full power and variety of treatment options afforded by this unit.
The Care Tec II TENS/EMS unit provides a perfect and affordable combination of TENS and EMS therapy options, all ready to travel in a carrying case with built-in handle. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right electrical physiotherapy for you.