Galvanic Ultra G Product Review
The Galvanic Ultra G is a high voltage Pulsed Galvanic Stimulator (PGS) that connects lead wires and electrodes to injured tissues in order to deliver therapeutic electrical stimulation.
Galvanic Ultra G Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- This machine is a hand held size that can be used in either a clinical setting or on site in a variety of circumstances.
- The Galvanic Ultra G unit can be operated either in continuous mode or alternating mode.
- The dual peak of waves in monophasic form are delivered with pulses in five microsecond bursts at intervals of one hundred microseconds.
- The machine can operate on power provided by any wall outlet, through the included power adapter, or on the power of a nine volt battery when an outlet is not available.
- The machine operates on two channels, with two active output electrical leads and a single return wire dispersing. The first active output lead and the dispersive electrical are isolated on the first channel, with the second active output lead on the second channel.
- The voltage output can be adjusted within a range of zero to three hundred and fifty Volts, with a maximum load of five hundred Ohms.
- The wave form of this machine operates in twin peaks of mono-phasic waves. The interval of pulses is fixed at one hundred microseconds, while the rate of pulse can be adjusted within a range from one Hertz to one hundred and twenty Hertz, adjustable in single Hertz steps.
- The manufacturer offers a one year warranty.
- The purchase of this machine includes the Galvanic unit itself, along with the three lead electrical wires, four self sticking disposable electrodes, the AC plug in power adapter, a nine volt battery, a protective plastic case for carrying, and the instruction manual.
What Buyers Like About The Galvanic Ultra G
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- The low and affordable price of this unit puts it within reach of personal or household use, making it a useful tool for an individual who has suffered an injury or is recovering from surgery. An insurance policy might even cover its purchase if a treating physician or therapist recommends its use.
- For a clinic specializing in rehabilitative therapy, the galvanic direct electrical current provides a contrasting treatment type that can be used in conjunction with or instead of some of the other forms of electrical nerve and muscle stimulation.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The Galvanic Ultra G
Many buyers of this machine choose to use a different carrying case from the one provided, simply because the included case is so much larger than the stimulator itself, and takes up an unnecessary amount of space. For those who prioritize small size, a switch out of cases is a simple solution.
The Galvanic Ultra G provides therapeutic direct electrical current to injured tissues in any setting, whether clinical or out in the field. With a hand held size and battery options, it is portable as well as durable. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right electrical physiotherapy for you.