InTENSity 5000 Hybrid Product Review
The InTENSity 5000 Hybrid provides transcutaneal electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) to relieve pain and assist in healing after an injury.
InTENSity 5000 Hybrid Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- The unique power meter on the front of the machine uses LED lights to show the pulse strength and duration while the machine is in use.
- The InTENSity 5000 Hybrid operates in five modes: strength duration one, strength duration two, modulation, normal, and burst.
- When operating in the burst mode, the machine can be adjusted within a range from zero Hertz to five hertz, with the width of pulse adjustable from fifty to three hundred microseconds at a fixed frequency of one hundred Hertz.
- When operating in the normal rode the machine delivers continuous electrical stimulation based on the adjusted settings.
- When operating in modulation mode the machine combines modulation of the width and rate of pulse, each of which can be manually adjusted.
- When operating in strength duration one mode, this machine automatically modulates the pulse and intensity within a range of forty percent through a ten second cycle period.
- When operating in strength duration two mode, this machine automatically modulates the pulse and intensity within a range of seventy percent through a ten second cycle period.
- The timer setting ranges from one to sixty minutes, with an option for continual or constant setting.
- The amplitude of pulse can be adjusted within a range from zero to one hundred milli-amp, from one peak to the next on a load of five hundred ohms. The voltage can be adjusted within a range from zero to fifty volts.
- The rate of pulse can be adjusted within a range from two to one hundred and fifty Hertz in single-Hertz increments, and the width of the pulse can be adjusted within a range from fifty to three hundred microseconds in increments of ten microseconds.
- The wave form is fixed as a biphasic and asymmetrical square pulse.
- The included clip for the belt enhances the ease of use in a mobile situation. This unit also comes with lead wires and electrodes, a hard protective carrying case, a nine volt battery, and an instruction manual.
- The manufacturer offers a two year warranty for this machine’s use.
What Buyers Like About The InTENSity 5000 Hybrid
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- The LED lights show feedback during treatment, and for many users this type of display is intuitive and easy to work with.
- The InTENSity 5000 Hybrid unit’s dual channels, each with two electrical leads, enable the user to treat four separate areas of the body at the same time.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The InTENSity 5000 Hybrid
Operators who are accustomed to using a full LCD display screen may wonder if this unit will be easy enough to monitor and use. A user quickly finds, however, that the LED lights easily display the settings that are in use, as well as the pulses provided by the machine.
The InTENSity 5000 Hybrid is an ideal mobile machine providing TENS stimulation with LED lighting feedback. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right TENS unit for you.