Buy Microcurrent Units and Microcurrent Equipment
Microcurrent units are a combination unit providing both micro-current and trans-cutaneal electrical stimulation (TENS) in order to relieve a patient’s pain and boost the body’s healing process.
This unit includes the following features:
- The unit is extremely small and very light in weight, making it ideal for transport and mobile use. At a miniscule one by two inches, this tiny machine is among the smallest in the industry.
- Despite its small size, this machine delivers a full output of power in both TENS and micro-current wave forms.
- The unit is designed to work when wired up and plugged in, or to operate entirely wirelessly when the operator isn’t using the machine right next to a wall outlet. When not plugged in, the unit runs on a single three volt battery for calculators (the CR2025), which is included in the purchase.
- The LCD display shows details like treatment time, intensity, and mode being used.
- Included in the purchase is a lead that can be used remotely with electrodes or with acupuncture needles.
- The voltage output ranges from zero to ninety milliamps, measured from one peak to the next, into a five hundred Ohm total load.
- The amplitude of the pulse can be adjusted, changing the density through a range of fifteen steps.
- The wave form is fixed at square dual phase (also known as biphasic).
- The microcurrent equipment come with preset programs for ease of use. The first five preset programs use transcutaneal electrical nerve stimulation (also known as TENS), programmed with seven different cycles set at thirty seconds per cycle. The next five programs offer micro-current delivery.
- The micro-current is delivered in biphasic wave form pulses of one-third Hertz, eight Hertz, and eighty Hertz, changing the polarity at three second intervals during treatment.
- The unit comes with an automatic timer, which can be run for twenty minutes, forty minutes, or constantly, in each case counting down to provide billing cycles for professional users.
- The unit has been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is registered 510K.
- The unit comes with electrodes and leads, as well as the calculator battery and the carrying case that fits in a pocket.
- The manufacturer provides a warranty for the first full year of the machine’s use.
What Buyers Like About The Microcurrent Units
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- Its diminutive size, literally fitting in a pocket when it’s not in use.
- The many treatment options for a variety of injuries.
- The option of running on AC power or wireless battery.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The Microcurrent Equipment
Although this unit does not deliver as strong a current as some of the larger models, that potential disadvantage is offset in many settings by its portability and wireless capabilities.
This microcurrent unit is a very small combo unit that delivers both TENS and microcurrent therapy for rehabilitation after an injury or a surgical procedure. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Microcurrent Supplies for you.