Mini Wireless TENS/EMS Product Review
The Mini Wireles TENS/EMS machine provides a combination of electrical muscle stimulation and transcutaneal electrical nerve stimulation to allow treatment for muscular and skeletal injuries and soreness.
Mini Wireless TENS/EMS Product Features
The Mini Wireless TENS device offers the following features:
- The unit is extremely small and very light in weight, making it ideal for transport and mobile use. At a miniscule one by two inches, this tiny machine is among the smallest in the industry.
- Despite its small size, this machine delivers a full output of power in both TENS and EMS wave forms.
- The unit is designed to work when wired up and plugged in, or to operate entirely wirelessly when the operator isn’t using the machine right next to a wall outlet. When not plugged in, the unit runs on a single three volt battery for calculators (the CR2025), which is included in the purchase.
- The LCD display shows details like treatment time, intensity, and mode being used.
- Included in the purchase is a lead that can be used remotely with electrodes or with acupuncture needles.
- The voltage output ranges from zero to ninety milliamps, measured from one peak to the next, into a five hundred Ohm total load.
- The amplitude of the pulse can be adjusted, changing the density through a range of fifteen steps.
- The wave form is fixed at square dual phase (also known as biphasic).
- The unit comes with preset programs for ease of use. The first five preset programs use transcutaneal electrical nerve stimulation (also known as TENS), programmed with seven different cycles set at thirty seconds per cycle. The next five programs (six through ten) are electrical muscle stimulation (also known as EMS) set with seven cycles each. Each of the EMS cycles runs for a full minute, with contraction time of two or four seconds, interspersed with relaxation time of another two to four seconds.
- The unit comes with an automatic timer, which has been preset to run for thirty minutes, counting down to provide billing cycles for professional users.
- The unit has been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is registered 510K.
- The unit comes with electrodes and leads, as well as the calculator battery and the carrying case that fits in a pocket.
What Buyers Like About the Mini Wireless TENS/EMS
Buyers who use this model enjoy:
- Its ultra petite size, literally fitting in a pocket when it’s not in use.
- The flexibility of use, allowing for electrodes, acupuncture needles, or direct application.
- The option of running on AC power or wireless battery.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Mini Wireless TENS/EMS
This unit is slightly less powerful than some of the larger portable models, but those models can’t come close to the pocket sized portability of this one.
This unit is among the very smallest and most portable, with its one inch by two inch size and wireless battery operating capability. The Mini Wireles TENS/EMS machine is affordable as well as effective. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Stimulation Unit for you.