Polysonic Ultrasound Lotion Product Review
Polysonic Ultrasound Lotion with Free Dispenser Bottle by Clinical Health Services provides a simple and cost effective way to keep a clinic’s supply of ultrasound lotion filled and ready to use.
Polysonic Ultrasound Lotion Product Features
This therapy unit includes the following features:
- The five gallon container of polysonic ultrasound lotion is square sided and tall, so it can easily be stored on shelving, taking up the least possible amount of footprint space in a cupboard.
- The top of the five gallon container has a pump dispenser that makes it easy to refill the smaller bottle for everyday use. Rather than trying to pour the viscous lotion from a larger bottle to the smaller one, several compressions of the hand pump can be used to transfer the lotion directly into the small bottle without mess or spillage.
- The formula of this lotion differs from most ultrasound gels in that it moisturizes and nourishes the patient’s skin, instead of drying as a sticky and flaky crust if it dries before being wiped away.
- The ultrasound lotion is both hypoallergenic and bacterio-static. It does not raise an allergic reaction or sensitivity rash even in patients who usually experience sensitivity of the skin, and it actively prevents bacteria and other pathogens from using it as a substrate for growth. If kept in proper storage in the containers it comes in, the lotion will be sterile when it is used on the patient.
- This lotion is acoustically as accurate as gel alternatives for the transmission of ultrasound and electrical vibrations.
- Technicians use this lotion in conjunction with diagnostic or therapeutic ultrasound, with use of electrodes, and with other medical procedures that require conductivity and lubrication to transmit signals across the patient’s skin to or from a medical device.
What Buyers Like About the Product
Users particularly enjoy these features when they operate the unit:
- Unlike oil-based lotions, this ultrasound lotion is washable and water soluble, so it does not stain patients’ clothing, technicians’ scrubs, or clinic sheets or gowns.
- The formula does not contain any trace of formaldehyde, and is completely safe and healthy for both the patient and the clinician.
- Patients are especially in favor of this lotion over gel forms of ultrasound lubrication, because it feels more like the lotions they are already accustomed to using on their own skin; it is less sticky feeling and doesn’t dry uncomfortably into a mask like peel.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Product
Many ultrasound technicians are accustomed to using various clear gels for the application of ultrasound therapy or diagnostics, and they may have concerns about the utility of a lotion substitute. They quickly find from experience, however, that the lotion has the same qualities of acoustic accuracy and conductivity as the gels they have used previously.
Polysonic Ultrasound Lition with Free Dispenser Bottle by Clinical Health Services provides clinics with a low price option for restocking ultrasound lotion, and makes it easy to refill a dispenser. Please use our live chat to Buy Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Ultrasound unit for you.;