Quattro EMS Clinical Unit Product Review
The Quattro EMS Clinical Unit provides therapeutic electrical muscle stimulation for two individual patients simultaneously. With four channels, several modes, and adjustable parameters, this machine is a favorite for the clinical setting.
The Quattro EMS Clinical Unit boasts a number of features:
- Four channels are available for each side of the machine, enabling a therapist to treat two patients simultaneously with the same machine. Each side of the machine incorporates two leads with two electrodes (for a total of four leads and eight electrodes).
- The three operating modes, available on each side, include alternation pulse, constant pulse, and synchronous pulses.
- Amplitude can be adjusted with a zero to one hundred milliamp peak into a five hundred ohm load for each channel with the use of constant current.
- The pulse width is fixed at three hundred us, while the pulse rate is adjustable, ranging from one Hertz to one hundred and sixty Hertz, adjusted at one Hertz per step.
- The wave form is fixed at a biphasic square asymmetrical form.
- The pulse timer can be set for five, ten, fifteen, thirty, forty five, or sixty minute increments, or at a constant rate.
- Both the cycle on time and the cycle off time can be adjusted within a range of one to thirty seconds, at a rate of one second per step.
- The size of the unit is eleven inches by nine inches by four inches, and it weighs seven pounds.
- The machine is powered by an AC adaptor.
- This unit comes with a full year warranty from the manufacturer.
What Buyers Like About the Quattro EMS Clinical Unit
Clinicians enjoy many of this machine’s features:
Chief among the favored features of this unit is the ability to treat a pair of patients side by side. This capability expands the options within a clinic, doubling the patient treatment that a therapist can accomplish in any given block of time.
For an in office machine, this model is surprisingly compact. It may lack some of the portability of models with built-in rechargeable batteries, but in point of fact it can easily be moved and used in any location with an AC outlet available.
The controls of the machine are simple and easy to use. Operators do not require a great deal of training time.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Quattro EMS Clinical Unit
For a therapy practitioner who operates in a mobile setting, this machine is more cumbersome and less portable than some alternative models. However, it is an optimal performer in the clinical setting for which it was designed.
While it may not be the best choice for a therapist who will be called upon to work in arenas like the sporting field, it is relatively compact in comparison to many other in-office models.
The Quattro EMS Clinical Unit is beautifully designed for therapy delivered in a clinical setting. With its adjustable settings and ability to treat two patients simultaneously, this unit packs a punch. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Clinical Unit for you.