Quattro EMS IF Clinical Unit Product Review
The Quattro EMS IF Clinical Unit combines Inferential (IF) and electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to provide a powerful option for therapy and pain relief for two individual patients simultaneously. With four channels, several modes, and adjustable parameters, this machine is a favorite for the clinical setting.
This unit includes the following features:
- The three operating modes, available on each side, include alternation pulse, constant pulse, and synchronous pulses.
- Four channels are available for each side of the machine, enabling a therapist to treat two patients simultaneously with the same machine. Each side of the machine incorporates two leads with two electrodes (for a total of four leads and eight electrodes).
- Amplitude can be adjusted with a zero to one hundred milliamp peak into a five hundred ohm load for each channel with the use of constant current.
- The pulse width is fixed at three hundred us, while the pulse rate is adjustable, ranging from one Hertz to one hundred and sixty Hertz, adjusted at one Hertz per step.
- The wave form is fixed at a biphasic square asymmetrical form.
- The pulse timer can be set for five, ten, fifteen, thirty, forty five, or sixty minute increments, or at a constant rate.
- The frequency of interference pulse is adjustable, ranging from four to one hundred and sixty bps, adjusted at four bps per step.
- Both the cycle on time and the cycle off time can be adjusted within a range of one to thirty seconds, at a rate of one second per step.
- The Quattro EMS IF operates on AC power adapter.
- The unit comes with a full year’s warranty provided by the manufacturer.
What Buyers Like About The Quattro EMS IF Clinical Unit
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- For an in office machine, this model is surprisingly compact. It may lack some of the portability of models with built-in rechargeable batteries, but in point of fact it can easily be moved and used in any location with an AC outlet available.
- Clinicians love of this unit for its ability to treat a pair of patients side by side. This capability expands the options within a clinic, doubling the patient treatment that a therapist can accomplish in any given block of time.
- The patient lock and patient compliance monitoring ensure that each patient is getting the assigned treatment, and makes that treatment easy to record.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The Quattro EMS IF Clinical Unit
For a therapist or practitioner who operates in a mobile setting, this machine is more cumbersome and less portable than some alternative models. However, it is an optimal performer in the clinical setting for which it was designed. While it may not be the best choice for a therapist who will be called upon to work in arenas like the sporting field, it is relatively compact in comparison to many other in-office models.
The Quattro EMS IF Clinical Unit is cleverly designed for therapy delivered in a clinical setting, with its adjustable settings and ability to treat two patients simultaneously. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Clinical unit for you.