IF Sine Wave Product Review
The IF Sine Wave is a digital device providing interferential (IF) stimulation for therapy in physical rehabilitation.
IF Sine Wave Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- The machine operates with a pair of independent electrical frequencies that stimulate the fibers of nerves and muscles.
- This IF Sine Wave unit is adjustable in the depth of penetration of the body’s soft tissues, so it can reach beyond the simple surface and increase blood flow and cellular metabolism in deeper tissues.
- Purchase of this machine includes the stimulator itself, two lead electrical wires, a protective plastic carrying case, a clip for the belt, the instruction manual, and the batteries on which the unit runs.
- The frequency of the carrier is fixed at four thousand Hertz.
- The frequency of the interference can be adjusted within a range from four thousand and four to four thousand, one hundred and sixty Hertz.
- The frequency of the difference can be adjusted within a range from four Hertz to one hundred and sixty Hertz.
- The voltage output can be adjusted within two ranges, either zero milliamp to sixty milliamp, or zero volts to thirty volts, from one peak to the next, through a range of five hundred Ohms.
- The form of the waves are balanced sine waves in symmetrical form.
- The width of the pulse is fixed at one hundred and twenty five microseconds per phase.
- The machine shifts through four frequencies, ten-ten abrupt with ten-ten ramped, six-six abrupt with six-six ramped, one-one abrupt, or continuous.
- The IF Sine Wave has two spin dials on the top, each made of heavy duty plastic and easily manipulated to adjust the changeable parameters of the IF treatment.
- The digital display is easy to see and easy to interpret, specifying the parameters being used and counting down the designated time that has been set for treatment.
What Buyers Like About The IF Sine Wave
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- Because this machine is comfortable for the patient, therapists find that they have fewer problems with patient compliance. In other words, patients are not reluctant to complete their prescribed therapy because it doesn’t cause pain or discomfort.
- This IF Sine Wave unit can be used to treat chronic pain and acute post-traumatic pain, post operative pain, general body pains, arthritis pain, and even simple stiff or sore muscles.
- The machine is simple to use, from the self stick electrodes to the simplicity of the controls. Clinicians use it as part of therapy sessions, but it is also affordable and usable for home therapy sessions after surgery or injury.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The IF Sine Wave
The machine doesn’t provide the multiple modalities of a combo machine, but its specialized delivery of high impact IF treatment serves well for patients who need the assistance of interferential stimulation to heal from a surgery or wound.
The IF Sine Wave is a specialized interferential stimulator to treat a wide variety of injuries and causes of pain. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right TENS unit for you.