Buy Soap Supplies and Disinfectants Products
Disinfectants products are absolute necessities in the health care industry, and should be used liberally in homes as well. Soaps and disinfectant products include a wide range of items, including hand soaps, hand sanitizers, disinfectant and antiseptic wipes, disinfectant sprays, and even a full germicidal disinfectant care kit for the home.
Soap and Disinfectants Product Features
The broad selection of soap and disinfectant products available on the market includes the following product features:
- Invacare Supply company manufactures a universal utility removal lotion that can be used to eliminate a number of substances and stains. In clinical settings, this 3M removal lotion can erase benzoin tinctures, colors caused by iodophor, and other substances that are soluble in solutions of alcohol.
- Another Invacare product is the antiseptic wipe designed for prepping a patient’s skin before inserting an intravenous (IV) tube.
- Disinfectant sprays from manufacturers like Lysol and PROTEX are available in both pressurized aerosol spray cans and manual hand pump bottles. A single spray product can protect against viruses (including HIV, Herpes, Norwalk, Virus, Corona virus, Influenza, and MRSA) and bacteria (including E-coli, salmonella, and Staph), as well as yeast and fungal infestations.
- Hand Sanitizers provide a means to kill bacteria without the need for rinsing with water. Alcohol free compounds can sanitize without drying out the skin, and some even include ingredients like Shea butter to nurture and moisturize the skin.
- For anyone who has a need to undertake a thorough cleaning and sterilization of the home environment, the germicide disinfectant kit for the home includes disinfectant liquid with instructions and test strips. Ideal for situations like a surgery patient or premature infant coming home from the hospital.
What Buyers Like About the Soap Supplies
These disinfectant and soap products—when used liberally and regularly—are indisputably effective in reducing the incidence of illness and infection. Additional benefits include the following:
- Antiseptic wipes for IV prep are packaged in convenient single use sterile packets, each of which can easily be torn open when a nurse or medical practitioner is ready to sterilize the patient’s skin at the site of IV insertion. Using this product will not only eliminate bacteria and protect against infection, but it also protects the skin from irritation that can be caused by removing the adhesive tapes that are used to hold the IV tube in place.
- Disinfectant sprays can be used on nearly every type of surface—from hospital equipment to kitchen counters at home—and are effective at eliminating a full spectrum of dangerous pathogens.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Disinfectants Supplies
Unfortunately, it must be said that some people are less than enthusiastic about using soap and disinfectants as often as they should. However, those same people often find that it is a simple enough matter to get in the habit of hand washing and cleaning if the soap products are ready to hand.
Whether you are supplying a home or a hospital, you can find all the soap supplies you need, and at incredibly low cost.