TENS 1211 Product Review
The TENS 1211 delivers transcutaneal electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) to relieve pain and help patients heal injuries.
TENS 1211 Product Features
This unit includes the following features:
- The digital controls on this machine are comparable to those of a watch, putting operation within easy reach of any person using the machine at home..
- The Tens unit 1211 operates at adjustable frequencies ranging from two Hertz to one hundred and fifty Hertz.
- A backlit LCD screen display provides information about the therapy being delivered or the preset program being used.
- Included with the purchase are the machine itself, an easy to read operation manual, a dozen electrodes (each of which can be re-used ten to fifteen times), a nine volt battery, two electrical lead wires, a protective carrying case, and a clip for the belt.
- The machine operates on square biphasic asymmetric pulse wave form.
- The amplitude can be adjusted within a range from zero to forty volts. The width of pulse can be adjusted within a range from fifty to three hundred microseconds.
- The charge of current for each pulse is eighty milliamp, measured over two hundred and fifty microseconds on a five hundred ohm load for testing.
- The maximum charge measures twenty microcoulombs at each pulse.
- The size of this machine is approximately three inches by two inches by half an inch thick, and its weight is feather light even with the weight of the battery included.
- The machine operates on two channels, with a total of five operational modes.
- Features include a compliance monitor for patients, enabling a therapist to monitor the treatment times that the patient has undergone between clinical visits.
- The treatment timer counts down from any preset time so a patient or therapist can see how much time remains in any given treatment session.
- The machine operates wirelessly on the power of a single nine volt battery, which can easily be replaced at any local store. The user can also opt to engage the AC plug in power adapter for use with any wall outlet.
- This unit has been approved in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The manufacturer offers a five year warranty covering any mechanical malfunctions.
What Buyers Like About The TENS 1211
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
A person does not need either permission or guidance from a medical professional in order to use this device to relieve pain.
The device can be used on virtually any area of the body including arms and shoulders, neck, upper and lower back, ankles, knees, legs, hands, wrists, and elbows. Both muscle pain and joint pain can be relieved.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The Tens 1211
This machine may appear less sleek or stylish than some others, but its low price and effective application soon wipe aesthetics out of the user’s mind.
The TENS 1211 provides easily applied trans-cutaneal electrical nerve stimulation to any area of the body. Please use our live chat at Wholesale Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Tens Unit for you.