The TENS 7000 To Go is a Revolutionary Back Pain Relief System
The TENS 7000 To Go has been created to target one of the most common types of muscular pain suffered around the world: lower back pain. Also known as lumbago this musculoskeletal disorder affect up to 80% of people at a certain point in their lives. The TENS 7000 To Go has proven to be extremely effective in the treatment of such disorder in acute, subacute and even chronic lower back and general back pain. Approved by the FDA as an Over-the-counter TENS unit, this easy to use device provides prescription strength pain relief without the use medication drugs.
The TENS 7000 to Go and its Features
- Cleared by the FDA as an OTC Tens unit that does not require prescription for purchase.
- It can be used at home without the supervision of a therapist of physician.
- Easy to use and portable to be used at home, the office or on a trip.
- Main support belt for accurate and targeted pain treatment.
- The user can customize the desired therapy as the TENS 7000 To Go offers five pre-set therapy modes for a better management of pain.
- It is enclosed with a TENS 7000 device, conductive electrode support belt, conductive pray, snap on lead wire and of course the 9 volt battery.
- Despite the simplicity in operation it comes with a full explanatory user manual.
What Buyers Like About the Product
One of the main reasons why the public has resorted to buying the TENS 7000 To Go is because the therapy it brings enhances and stimulates the body´s own natural pain killers. Some believe more and more in holistic medicine and others are just tired of having to take drug medication that in the end affects their digestive system. Another reason is because it is extremely easy to use and in a matter of a few minutes the patient is set up with one of the best therapies for the treatment of their back pain. It basically brings pain relief on the spot and at the moment it is needed.
What Buyers do Not like about the Product
The TENS 7000 To Go has had a major positive impact on the public as there it will be very hard to find a negative review on the product. The complete opposite has happened. More physicians are recommend the use of this the TENS 7000 To Go for the treatment of lower back pain as it has been proven to be effective and cost efficient.
- Channel: Dual channels
- Modes: Burst mode, normal mode, modulation mode, SD1 mode, SD2 mode
- Output: 0 - 80 mA (500 ohm)
- Treatment Time: 5 - 60 minutes or continuous mode
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable from 2 to 150 Hz,1hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable from 50 to 300 microseconds,10µs/step
- Dimensions: 4” x 6.25” x 1” without belt
- Device Weight: 0.33 lb. with battery and belt