Ultima 20 Product Review
The Ultima 20 is a high voltage Pulsed Galvanic Stimulator (PGS)
Ultima 20 Product Features
This Ultima 20 unit includes the following features:
- This unit, available in both black and white casings, features two isolated channels that simultaneously deliver TENS stimulation to two areas of the body for pain relief.
- Twelve preset programs make it easy to administer the most commonly used forms of treatment with just the touch of a button.
- The oversized digital LCD display screen, covering half the unit’s front, is easy to read and displays every parameter of the treatment being administered.
- The wave form can be adjusted among rectangular biphasic symmetrical, square biphasic asymmetric pulse, and rectangular monophasic.
- The amplitude is set at a maximum of one hundred and thirty milliamps at its peak height over five hundred Ohms.
- The width of pulse can be adjusted within a range of fifty microseconds to two hundred and fifty microseconds.
- The frequency can be adjusted within a range from two hertz to two hundred and fifty hertz.
- The charge of each pulse measures eighty milliamps for two hundred and fifty microseconds on a test load of five hundred ohms.
- The twenty available modes include three constant modalities, three burst modalities, three modulation modalities, and a separate modality for acute and chronic pain. Eight of the modes are manual and twelve are preset programs.
- The timer runs continuously, counting down from a setting of ninety minutes, sixty minutes, forty-five minutes, thirty minutes, or fifteen minutes.
- An indicator light shows whenever the battery power drops beneath six and a half volts.
- The Ultima 20 unit runs on a pair of double A alkaline batteries. The operator can elect to use rechargeable batteries to reduce the operating cost.
- The unit can treat two areas simultaneously, thanks to the dual channels and separate electrical leads with individual settings.
- This machine comes with two lead wires, a four pack of electrodes, a nine volt battery, a protective carrying case, the user instruction booklet, and a clip for the belt.
What Buyers Like About The Ultima 20
Buyers of this machine enjoy these features:
- This unit is small in size but huge in treatment delivery.
- The controls are simple, concentrated as dials at the top of the unit. Their simplicity is particularly remarkable given the complexity of the available treatment options. The large LCD screen makes it easy to see the various settings as the operator switches among them.
- Treatment time can be cut in half thanks to the dual channels and the ability to apply separate treatment to two individual areas of the body at the same time.
What Buyers Don’t Like About The Ultima 20
Users may wish for a plug in option for this unit, but its portability easily overrides the inconvenience of replacing batteries.
The Ultima 20 is a TENS unit with a full twenty modes of operation to provide the maximum pain relief for a patient. Please use our live chat at Discount Medical Supplies and speak to a doctor or staff member that can help you choose the right Pulsed Galvanic Stimulator for you.