Mask and ye shall receive: Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear is manufactured with top-quality silicone and a practically unbreakable frame. This mask can be put in the dishwasher safely, and comes with headgear and dual 360° swivel at the tubing attachment point. This product is intended for use by adult patients who have been prescribed CPAP or bi-level therapy by a doctor or respiratory therapist. It is used together with continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) or bi-level systems at home, in a hospital or in institutional settings. This device is limited to sale by or on the order of a doctor by federal law.
· Top quality clear silicone.
· Flexible frame.
· Dual 360° swivel at the tubing attachment point.
· Made with half the parts of other brands for less patient confusion.
· Headgear with Velcro fasteners for superior versatility and movement.
· Not made with latex.
· Complete with black headgear.
Check out our CPAP Masks Headgear by clicking below
This product’s biggest advantage is its ease of use. Simply place the headgear with Velcro side down on a flat surface; identify headgear fastening positions on the mask; pull the upper headgear strap A1 through slot B1 on the mask; ensuring the Velcro is facing southward; fasten the Velcro tape; pull the upper headgear strap through slot B2 on the mask, ensuring the Velcro is facing southward; fasten the Velcro tape; place the headgear over your head and adjust both upper headgear straps to a comfortable tension; hook the plastic bubble A3 onto B3 on mask frame; hook the plastic buckle A4 onto B4 on mask frame; adjust both straps to a comfortable tension again; the same for both lower straps A3 and A4; and Bob’s your uncle.
This device may not be appropriate for patients with excessive reflux, impaired cough reflex, and hiatal hernia. It should not be used if the patient is unresponsive, obtunded, unable to remove the mask, or uncooperative. Patients should not eat or drink for three hours before using the Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear. Do not use if taking drugs that may cause vomiting. Do not use unless the CPAP or bi-level system is turned on and operating properly. Exhaled air may be re-breathed when the system is not operating; re-breathing exhaled air for longer than a few minutes can potentially cause suffocation.
Clean the mask before using following these steps:
· Detach headgear from mask.
· Hand wash gently with mild soap and warm water.
· Rinse mask and components meticulously.
· Leave to air dry.
· Do not use bleach, chlorine, alcohol or aromatic-based solutions which may cause hardening and shorten the life of the mask.
· Unbuckle both buckles from the mask frame and pull the upper head strap away from the head to remove the mask and headgear.
· Place upper headstrap over head and hook up to both buckles to reuse mask and headgear.