Muscle Stimulator Therapy for Fitness Purposes
After a strenuous round of sports activity, the body is painful and sore and needs to recuperate. The muscles need to be paid close attention to since they have endured the brunt of the physical activity. Muscle stimulator therapy is an effective way to get muscles regrouped. This form of therapy is able to handle your body’s healthcare needs, including toning the muscles as well.
Advantages of Muscle Stimulator Therapy
There are many reasons to incorporate muscle stimulator therapy, as it relates to fitness purposes. According to livestrong.com, a few of these reasons include:
• Muscles can be toned in order to give them a stronger look and feel. This is especially true for the abs which responds well to this type of stimulation.
• Muscles can be re-educated especially after they haven’t been used for a prolonged period of time. This helps to tone and strengthen the muscles.
• Electrical stimulation can prevent muscle atrophy. This is a decrease in muscle mass when the muscles experience weakness.
• Stimulation helps to relive soreness and tightness in the muscles which allow them to rebound quicker.
Muscle Stimulator Therapy Devices
There are many wonderful choices to choose from when it comes to muscle stimulator therapy.
A few of these units include:
• Power Muscle Stimulator is a wireless combination of both TENS and EMS technology. This device is portable, lightweight and easy to use. This advanced device can work effectively with or without wires. More importantly, it has been FDA-cleared.
• Digital EMS 1311 is low voltage and can be used to stimulate nerves that can cause muscle contraction, which in turn, reduces pain and strengthen the muscles. This device is specifically designed to target muscle motor nerves. Since this device is so advanced, it requires a prescription.
• EMS 5.0 Electronic Muscle Stimulator is highly recommended by doctors, due to its effective treatment of injured muscles. It helps to regenerate the muscles quickly and efficiently. The muscles go through various cycles such as stimulation, contraction and relaxation. All of this promotes muscle growth.
Whether you need to rejuvenate after a tough workout, have been injured during sports activity or simply want to tone up, muscle stimulator therapy is the perfect solution. It has been proven to be safe and effective and has even been cleared by the FDA. This therapy is able to get your body in tip-top shape.