The next breast thing: The Weighted Leisure Form
Everybody loves Katy Perry’s Left and Right – and we’re not talking about those lame sharks. The Amoena Weighted Leisure Breast form prosthesis is the next best thing for those women who have undergone a mastectomy, either as an alternative to or a placeholder until plastic surgery to reconstruct the breast is performed. This lightweight product is a slightly weighted foam form for leisure and overnight wear, and features Comfort+ temperature-equalizing technology in the washable, gentle fabric cover. As a result, it can be placed into the pocket of a bra or night dress to preserve the symmetry of the body and secure the remaining breast in its place when lying down.
· To be worn during times of leisure when a full silicone form is not needed.
· Makes sleep more comfortable by filling out the pocket of a nightgown and keeping a natural breast in place.
· Washable fabric cover is super soft against the skin and can be removed for washing.
· Soft Comfort+ fabric integrated into the back of the cover.
This product comes in sizes 3 to 14, which allows it to fit the requirements of a variety of users.
This foam form is not meant to replace a silicone breast form expressly designed to balance weight for back health and posture.
· Remove fabric cover from foam before washing.
· Use only a wet towel to clean the foam.
· Do not wash the foam in a machine or otherwise immerse it in water.
· Wash the fabric cover in a washing machine set to gentle cycle, or hand-wash with mild detergent at a maximum temperature of 86 F (30 C).
· Once the fabric cover has completely dried, fold the inside of the cover to the outside and wrap it over the foam form with outside out.
· Put the weighted leisure form into the integrated bra of an Amoena night dress or into a Leisure bra.
Wash one a week or as needed. When not using it, keep the weighted leisure form in a cool, dry place. Do not expose it to direct sunlight. This product has no known contraindications so none are expected. If you are ever in doubt, feel free to check out this instructional video on how to assemble the weighted leisure form for visual aid.