What is Juice Therapy and what does it do?
Juice therapy has been gaining followers since it is believed that consuming natural juices from fruits and vegetables helps us become healthier, especially if they are made with raw and organic fruits and vegetables. According to people who practice Juice therapy, it is through the consumption of juices in a diet we can detoxify, rejuvenate and restore health to our body.
During Juice therapy, your body organs in charge of detoxification - skin, lungs, kidneys and liver – have been proven to work quicker, and more efficiently. One of the main benefits of juice Therapy is that natural waste and accumulated toxins can be eliminated without issues. Furthermore, when this happens the digestive system can have a break from working extra. This effect is magnified if a healthy diet is used to help purify the body.
Juices from raw fruits and vegetables have a high content of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and natural sugars. All of this allows our body to normalize its functions, and help in the cellular regeneration. All nutrients are assimilated almost as a whole because they practically do not need digestion.
In addition, these nutrients help to create a balance between alkalinity and acidity of our body. This is especially significant if we take into account that excess of acidity generates a lot of diseases. Organic Minerals of easy absorption such as potassium, calcium, silicon, reset the biochemical balance in tissues and cells, preventing premature aging. Also they contain medicinal elements, plant hormones and natural antibiotics.
Below you will find a list of notorious conditions and the recommended fruit and vegetable juices that can be useful to it. Please note that experts in Juice therapy recommend that the juices should be taken every three hours in a standard glass of 250 milliliters. Ideally, they also recommend that before you drink the first juice of the day, you should drink drink a glass of warm water, mixed with some lemon juice, cayenne pepper, a spoonful of honey and a touch of vinegar.
· Acidity: grapes, orange, banana, spinach, carrot.
· Acne: grapes, pears, raisins, tomatoes, cucumber, spinach, potato.
· Nasal Allergies: apricot, grapes, carrots, spinach.
· Anemia: apricot, banana, strawberries, grapes, celery, carrot, spinach.
· Asthma: peach, lemon, pineapple, carrot, celery.
· Bronchitis: apricot, lemon, pineapple, peach, tomato, onion, strawberry, spinach.
· Bladder problems: apple, apricot, lemon, celery, carrot, cucumber, parsley, cranberry.
· Flu: lemon, orange, grapefruit, pineapple, raisins, carrots, onion, celery, spinach.
· Constipation: apple, banana, pear, grapes, lemon, grapes, spinach, watercress.
· Diabetes: citrus fruits, carrots, celery, lettuce and spinach.
· Diarrhea: papaya, lemon, pineapple, carrot, celery.
· Eczema: grapes, carrots, spinach, beet.
· Epilepsy: grapes, figs, carrots, celery, spinach.
· Hemorrhoids: lemon, orange, papaya, pineapple, carrot, spinach, turnip, cress.
· Headache: grapes, lemon, grapes, lettuce, carrot.
· Heart Problems: grapes, banana, lemon, raisins, cucumbers, beets.
· Insomnia: apple, banana, carrot, celery, cherries, lettuce, tomato.
· Problems with the kidneys: apple, orange, lemon, cucumber, carrot, beetroot, and parsley.
· Symptoms of menopause: apricot, banana, papaya, strawberries, grapes, sugar beets, and tomatoes.
· Rheumatism: oranges, grapes, lemon, grapefruit, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, carrot.