I am the Cardiopulmonary Resurrection
As a doctor you know that when it comes to cardiac arrest, every second counts. That is why, no matter how experienced you may be, you could always use a Zoll AED Plus Automated External Defibrillator. This product provides all the verbal and visual clues necessary for a successful resuscitation process. However, following the chain of survival takes a little bit more than just placing an electrode and delivering a shock. That makes this product perfect for doctors to ply their lifesaving skills in the fastest, most efficient manner.
- Size: 5.25"x 9.50" x 11.50" (13.3 cm x 24.l cm x 29.2 cm).
- Weight: 6.7 lbs. (3.1 kg).
- Power source: User-replaceable batteries. 10 -Type 123A Photo Flash lithium manganese dioxide batteries.
- Meets applicable requirements of UL 2601, AAMI DF-39, IEC 601-2-4, EN60601-1, IEC60601-1-2.
- Rectilinear biphasic waveform.
- 30 seconds defibrillator charge hold time.
- Energy selection: Automatic preprogrammed selection.
- ll patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Less than 10 seconds charge time with new batteries.
- Included built in defibrillator self test.
- CPR: Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM.
- Depth: 1/2" to 3" (1.3 to 7.8 cm).
- Defibrillation advisory: Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required.
- Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with average amplitude >100 microvolts and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates higher than 150 BPM. For ECG Analysis Algorithm Accuracy for sensitivity and specificity performance.
- Patient impedance measurement Range: 0 to 300 ohms.
- Defibrillator: Protected ECG Circuitry.
- Display Format: Optional LCD with Moving Bar.
- Defibrillator size: 2.6" x 1.3"; 6.6 cm x 3.3 cm
- Viewing Time: 2.6 seconds.
- Display Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec; 1"/sec.
- Battery Capacity: Typical new (20°C) = 5 years (300 shocks) or 1.5 hours continuous Monitoring/Defibrillation End of life designated by Red X (typical remaining shocks = 100, 0.5 hours continuous Monitoring/Defibrillation).
- PC Minimum Requirements for configuration and patient data recovery: Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows®NT, Windows® XP, IBM-compatible PII with 16550 UART (or higher) computer. 64MB RAM. VGA monitor or better. CD-ROM drive. IrDA port. 2MB disk space.
The main advantage of this product is that its feedback can help the doctor determine whether CPR is required in addition to rapid defibrillation. Moreover, this device also ensures that when shocks are required, they are delivered quickly.
The simplicity of this product may lead to the belief that anyone can use to save lives. And while it’s true that doctors aren’t the only ones who can give cardiopulmonary resuscitation, at the very least some basic training is needed. Furthermore, there is no denying the fact that a healthcare provider can make the most of this device.
The optimal environmental conditions for this product are as follows:
· Operating Temperature: PS Model: 32-122 F; 0-50 C; PA Model: 50-104 F; 10-40.C
· Storage Temperature: PS Model: -22-158 F; -30-70.C; PA Model: 32-122 F; 0-50 C
· Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.