Best TENS Units Review
As one of the most effective and efficient treatments for back pain, there’s no wonder there’s a multitude of TENS units available. These devices send a low voltage electric current to target the specific area of pain. According to HealthCentral, TENS therapy has grown in its use and applications.
It is used to treat everything-- from mild to severe and chronic back pain. This therapy is also relatively safe with fewer side effects, even for those with other healthcare issues. Since this therapy has become prevalent, there are many TENS reviews out there to assess these devices.
A Multitude of TENS Reviews
While poring over TENS reviews, these are some of the most common themes seen:
• Effectiveness – The vast majority of users remarked on good results with minimized pain that’s comparable with many pain medications out on the market.
• Affordable – These devices are surprisingly affordable for the value they represent. Devices can be purchased for as low as $18 on some websites.
• Simplicity – Most users note how simple these devices are to use. The vast majority of users can use these devices on their own, within the confines of their home.
• Safety – Patients boast how safe these units are. There are relatively few side effects. TENS is particularly effective on elderly patients that have other healthcare issues. Many users report using these devices every single day.
TENS Devices Abound
There are many units out there to do TENS reviews on.
Here are a few examples:
• The Power Muscle Stimulator is a combination TENS/EMS device. This product is small and lightweight, yet boasts incredible ease of use. A LCD screen shows all the pertinent issue that you need to know, to effectively use this device. This device is FDA cleared.
• Deluxe TENS Unit, Dual Channel, Single Mode is great for patients that have tried multiple treatments in the past with little success. Users are able to adjust the pulse and frequency of this device to effectively treat their specific pain. The pulse reaches up to 250 and the frequency up to 150.
TENS units are highly effective. That said, make sure you do your due diligence by looking over TENS reviews for the best choice in regards to your particular health needs. If you are ever in doubt, do not hesitate to reach out to a healthcare professional.