The Color Display Finger Oximeter Review
Part of providing a good service for your patients is having fast and accurate results from the diagnostic equipment you use in your practice. This product review of the Color Display Finger Oximeter is a closer look at an important piece of equipment on a patient’s initial overview.
Built by Roscoe Medical, a leading manufacturer specialized in designing and distributing a wide line of high quality medical products at competitive prices. The company was founded in 1993 as an HME replacement part supplier and also provided respiratory parts and supplies to home care companies, gaining their trusted reputation early on. Since then the company evolved into a manufacturer of mobility products, beds, bath safety products, CPAP products, respiratory products, tracheal care and asthma management products. Their headquarters are in Strongsville, OH and have a distribution center in Burlingame, CA.
The Color Display Finger Oximeter features a light and compact design that is easy to operate. This oximeter integrates the latest oximetry technology in a small device. This all in one incorporated finger device is durable and offers accurate measurements for your therapists as well as your patients.
Among the product specifications and features that many physicians appreciate are:
- The unit can run for more than 30 hours of continuous operation with 2 AAA batteries thanks to its low power consumption.
- This device automatically powers off to save battery life after 8 seconds of not being used.
- It is easy to operate for immediate real-time spot checks.
- Has a two color OLED screen that is large and easy to read.
- Comes with adjustable brightness and a two-way screen display with low power indicator.
- Oxygen saturation rate: 70% to 99%.
- Pulse rate range: 30-235 BPM.
- Comes with 2 AAA batteries, protective rubber boot, hang string and operating manual.
- The unit has a three year warranty.
The Color Display Finger Oximeter is a reliable source of pulse rate and pulse strength measurements. The compact design with the easy-to-read display makes it ideal for emergency rooms, hospital and clinical environments. You can find this product on the Diagnostic Supplies section of Discount Medical Supplies online super store.