[Product Review] Quattro II Clinical Electrotherapy Unit
This four-channel electrotherapy unit is controlled by a microprocessor. It has the capability of providing several waveforms that makes it a very versatile unit. The Quatro II can provide IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, EMS, TENS and Russian waveform. Its manufactures boast of a very easy to use design and enhanced operating system. This machine also features the possibility of several amplitude modulation options. Also, this unit also comes with pre-modulated and inferential modes that can be selected, each mode comes with a frequency modulation and a static frequency option.
- This unit comes with a quite large and easy to read LCD display. It features an exact dial performance and a programmable timer.
- Another of its features is the user-defined memory positions, making it easy for the user to keep their preferred settings in place and easy to access.
- A total of 50 different presets in total, raging in 10 presets per waveform a large variety to try.
Easy design makes this unit easy to operate and handle, can be placed on tables, therapy carts and even easily carried to other locations.
- The range of preset modes and the ease to cycle among them is a clear advantage to try different modes and adjust it to what the patient might need.
- The possibility to create custom modes and save them.
- The very easy to read display
Related Read: Quattro II Clinical Electrotherapy Product Review