Bath Medical Supplies: Bench with Padded Arms and Back
The Bath Bench with Padded Arms and Back is an example of medical supplies which helps to increase safety, stability, and comfort in the shower.
· Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion-resistant.
· Blow molded bench for comfort and strength.
· Drainage holes in bench to reduce slipping.
· Legs are height-adjustable to accommodate large and small users.
· Removable padded armrests for comfort and extra security.
· Tool free assembly.
The shower bench is very sturdy and comfortable. This medical supplies product is recommended to anyone with limited mobility and with trouble with getting up or down. The suction cups on the feet keep the chair from sliding around. The padded arms help the user to sit and stand on his/her own. Having the adjustment in the legs is great. Feel safe and secure in the shower. This is easy to assemble in less than five minutes. Solidly built. Everything snaps securely together and selected parts can be left off. It's all plastic and aluminum with soft feet to protect the tub. It doesn't slide around. Everything can be pushed slightly to make the parts align. This is easy for many people but some may have trouble assembling it alone. Get a friend. It can be assembled without a manual. The back and arms are a plus and it is small enough to fit in a shower stall. Adjustable legs are great.
Some people would like this bath bench to be a little heavier, but there are pros and cons to that.
· Place the assembled Bath Bench upside down on a work surface.
· Attach the back support by sliding mounting tubes through the aluminum extrusion mounts and lock into place with the spring loaded push-pins.
· A click will be heard when the pins are in place.
· Turn the Bath Bench over.
· Slide the arms into the mounts and lock into place with the spring loaded push-pins.
· Periodically check assembly for continued tightness.
· Never use bath safety seat if any looseness in the assembly is noticed, as personal injury may occur.
· Sit. Do not stand on this seat to avoid a dangerous fall.
· The weight capacity is 300 lbs.
· To maintain the original finish, clean with a mild soap and rinse with warm water.
· Wipe bath seat dry after each use.