Drive Folding Bath Bench got back (or not; your choice)
The Drive Medical Folding Bath Bench is available with or without back, which makes a difference of about $10 in price.
· Lightweight, durable and corrosion proof aluminum frame.
· Angled legs provide additional stability.
· Blow molded bench provides comfort and strength.
· Conveniently folds down flat.
· Drainage holes in seat reduce slipping.
· For everyday use or for the independent traveler.
· Contoured seat and back.
· Folds down flat without tools when not in use or on the go.
You can lean on this shower bench and sit on it securely without feeling like you're going to slip or fall. There are holes in the seat to allow water to move through and it dries itself quite nicely. And the holes don't dig into your skin. The bottoms have very secure rubber feet that doesn't let the stool move around in the shower but you can easily lift it without getting the strong suction pop. High quality, sturdy stool for more than just the bath. Compact for storing and provides a safe seat for those who can't stand very long. Of course, they are great in the shower also. It's good to get quality at such a great price. It folds flat for storage. It is sturdy and the height is adjustable. The feet are curved to fit a standard 3' X 5' tub. Recommended for anybody who might need to sit while taking a shower. Lightweight, nice height, foldable. Excellent product for those disabled who are able to travel and yet need a folding bath bench. A great aid in the shower. Well designed, non-slip item. Easy to assemble, no tools
required. Height-adjustable. Good value for the price. This bench fits lengthwise perfectly in a standard bathtub and stays puts. You can use it for feet or to sit on. It's easy to clean and most importantly it folds compactly for storage when not in use.
It could stand to be an inch narrower at the feet. Also, it might be difficult to fold for a disabled person, even for one not disabled.
· Periodically check assembly for continued tightness.
· Never use the Folding Bath Bench if you notice any looseness in the assembly.
· Do not stand on the seat.
· Clean with mild soap and rinse with warm water in order to preserve the beautiful finish.
· Wipe bath seat dry after each use.