Drive Straddler Bolster Chair medical supplies online
The Drive Medical Straddler Bolster Chair is a type of medical supplies online meant to be used as a seating alternative for people whose legs have a tendency to adduct. Adduction refers to a motion that pulls a structure or part toward the mid-line of the body, or towards the midline of a limb. For instance, dropping the arms to the sides, or bringing the knees together, are examples of adduction. This product is designed to help the user sit in an upright position. In addition to that, it increases the hip to back angle and allows the pelvis to tilt anteriorly.
· The Drive Medical Straddler Bolster Chair can be raised if needed.
· This product is height adjustable in 5 increments.
· Knee pads.
· Lower retainers to provide feet and lower leg alignment.
· Pelvic belt.
· Width adjustable pelvic stabilizer.
The goal of the Drive Medical Straddler Bolster Chair is to assist with sit to stand activities and promote independence when getting on and off of the chair. Furthermore, this product is available at Discount Medical Supplies online, which means it has a great price.
About the only drawback that one can think of about this product is that there should be a reason to use it in the first place. But since the reasons exist, isn’t it comforting to know that a product like the Drive Medical Straddler Bolster Chair also exists. And not only does it exist, but also for as little as $102.55 at DMS, where you can save up to 47% when you buy this item.
Adjusting the Drive Medical Straddler Bolster Chair:
· The seat angle can be adjusted by opening the knob on each side and positioning in the proper groove.
· The seat height can be adjusted by opening the knob under the front face plate.
· The seat depth can be adjusted by opening the knob under the seat and sliding the pelvic stabilizer to the desired position.
· The pelvic stabilizer can be removed if it is not required.
· The pelvic stabilizer width can be adjusted by opening the four knobs and moving the side panels to the desired position.
· The side panels can be removed if desired.
· The pelvic belt length can be adjusted by sliding the belts through the belt buckles.
· The leg retainers can be raised or lowered for added lower leg positioning and alignment.